Last updated: August 08, 2018
What are cookies
Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.
Cookies can be “persistent” or “session” cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when you go offline, while session cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser.
When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.
- To enable certain functions of the ServiceWe use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service:Essential cookies. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts if applicable.
What are your choices regarding cookies
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.
- For the Chrome web browser, please visit this page from Google: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050
- For the Internet Explorer web browser, please visit this page from Microsoft: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835
- For the Firefox web browser, please visit this page from Mozilla: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
- For the Safari web browser, please visit this page from Apple: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411?locale=en_US
- For any other web browser, please visit your web browser’s official web pages.
Where can you find more information about cookies
You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:
- AllAboutCookies: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/
- Network Advertising Initiative: http://www.networkadvertising.org/
|viewed_cookie_policy||Persistent||1 Year||Cookie viewed?|
M&J Kitchens and Bedrooms are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is M&J Kitchens and Bedrooms, Unit 16 & 18 Amber Close, Amington Industrial Estate, Tamworth, Staffordshire, B77 4RP
Information we collect from you
We will collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give us. This is information about you that you give either through http://www.mjkitchensbedrooms.co.uk (our site) or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, financial and credit card information.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- Information you give to us. We will use this information:
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- to provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
- to provide you with information about goods or services we feel may interest you. We will only contact you by electronic means (email or SMS) if you have consented to this. You may withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us directly at M&J Kitchens and Bedrooms, Unit 16 & 18 Amber Close, Amington Industrial Estate, Tamworth, Staffordshire, B77 4RP or firstname.lastname@example.org
- to notify you about changes to our service;
- to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your device.
- Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
- to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your device;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may interest you or them.
- Information we receive from other sources. We will combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We will use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
Disclosure of your information
We may share your personal information with:
- Any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
- Selected third parties including:
- any of our business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors where this is necessary for the performance of any contract we enter into with you;
- We will disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we will disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If M&J Kitchen and Bedrooms or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation or to protect the rights, property, or safety of M&J Kitchens and Bedrooms, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- We will not disclose your personal information to third parties to enable them to contact you for marketing purposes unless we have your consent to do so.
Where we store your personal data
Any information you give us either by email, letter or phone will be stored within our business premises and will not be stored on our servers
For how long do we retain your personal data?
Unless required to do so by law (eg for the purposes of preventing fraud or tax evasion), we do not retain personal data no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which we originally collected it.
We regularly review the personal data we hold, and delete anything we no longer need. Information that does not need to be accessed regularly, but which still needs to be retained, is safely archived or put offline.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will ask your consent (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes.
You can exercise any of the above rights at any time by contacting us at M&J Kitchens and Bedrooms, Unit 16 & 18 Amber Close, Amington Industrial Estate, Tamworth, Staffordshire, B77 4RP or email@example.com
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to information
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. We will not charge you for providing you with details of the information we hold about you unless your request is manifestly unfounded or excessive, particularly if it is repetitive, when we will charge you a reasonable fee, based on the administrative cost of providing the information. We may also charge a reasonable fee to comply with multiple requests for further copies of the same information.
If you have any complaints about how we process your personal data, please contact us at M&J Kitchens and Bedrooms, Unit 16 & 18 Amber Close, Amington Industrial Estate, Tamworth, Staffordshire, B77 4RP or firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will do our best to resolve them.
If you remain dissatisfied, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office by writing to it at Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF, telephoning 0303 123 1113 or 01625 545745, sending a fax to 01625 524510, or by completing the online email message form at https://ico.org.uk/global/contact-us/email/ or the online complaints form at https://ico.org.uk/concerns/handling/.